High above Sunset Blvd, a troupe of professional dancers will participate in a day-long live event to promote FOX’s SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. The dancers will perform in front of a large billboard while a DJ spins continuously and an on-site emcee comments on the dancers. Brand ambassadors will be on hand to answer questions and promote the Top 20 performance and results shows airing Wednesday, June 15 (8:00–10:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed) and Thursday, June 16 (8:00–9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. To watch the video interviews, visit the Red Carpet Report channel on Mingle Media TV athttp://www.minglemediatv.com/redcarpetreport.html
High above Sunset Blvd, a troupe of professional dancers will participate in a day-long live event to promote FOX’s SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. The dancers will perform in front of a large billboard while a DJ spins continuously and an on-site emcee comments on the dancers. Brand ambassadors will be on hand to answer questions and promote the Top 20 performance and results shows airing Wednesday, June 15 (8:00–10:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed) and Thursday, June 16 (8:00–9:00 ET live/PT tape-delayed) on FOX. To watch the video interviews, visit the Red Carpet Report channel on Mingle Media TV at http://www.minglemediatv.com/redcarpetreport.html
We’re excited to be going to the premiere of Cars 2 at the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood. They have a HUGE event planned and are transforming Hollywood Boulevard into a World Grand Prix with life-size remote-controlled cars… Even the Lightyear Blimp will be flying overhead.
Don’t worry MMTVN fans… we have Kristyn Burtt and JD Ep going out to cover this event in Mingle Media TV style – we’ll have photos and video interviews and give you the scoop from the event this Saturday.
There will be some amazing celebrities as well on the red carpet and the lineup expected include Owen Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Emily Mortimer, Eddie Izzard, Joe Mantegna, Tho-mas Kretschmann, Peter Jacobson, Bonnie Hunt, Michel Michelis, Lloyd Sherr, Jenifer Lewis, Sig Hansen, Cheech Marin, Paul Dooley, Edie McClurg, John Ratzenberger. Not to forget the Director John Lasseter, co-director Brad Lewis, producer Denise Ream, and composer Michael Giacchino, without them Cars 2 would not be as great as the clips we’re seeing and sharing.
Well, there is more but its classified. You’ll just have to wait for us to come back from the event and share it with you here on Mingle Media TV’s Red Carpet Report… oh and don’t forget to tune into Lee’s My Entertainment Exactlee Show where she’ll be talking all about it and showing clips from the red carpet as well following the premiere.
About the Sponsors of this Event:
As the world’s foremost imaging innovator, Kodak helps consumers, businesses, and creative pro-fessionals unleash the power of pictures and printing to enrich their lives. To learn more, visit http://www.kodak.com and follow our blogs and more at www.kodak.com/go/followus. More than 75 million people worldwide manage, share and create photo gifts online at KODAK Gallery — join today at http://www.kodakgallery.com. Choose from the widest selection of KODAK Digital Cameras, All-in-One Inkjet Printers, Pocket Video Cameras and more at http://store.kodak.com.
State Farm insures more cars and homes than any other insurer in the U.S., is the leading insurer of watercraft and is also a leading insurer in Canada. Our 17,800 agents and more than 65,000 employ-ees serve 81 million policies and accounts – more than 78 million auto, fire, life and health policies in the United States and Canada, and nearly 2 million bank accounts. State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 37 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies. For more information, please visit statefarm.com® or in Canada statefarm.ca®.
The Department of Transportation reminds everyone that one text or call could wreck it all. For more information visit distraction.gov/cars2.
Behind the Scenes… Did you know?
John Lasseter returns to the driver’s seat to direct this follow-up to his 2006 Golden Globe®-winning “Cars.” “Cars 2” is co-directed by Brad Lewis, producer of the Oscar®-winning film “Ratatouille,” and produced by visual effects industry veteran Denise Ream (associate producer, “Up”; visual effects executive producer, “Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith”). The film hits the track on June 24, 2011, and will be presented in Disney Digital 3D™ and IMAX® 3D in select theaters.
- John Lasseter made his feature film directing debut with “Toy Story” in 1995. He has since directed such Disney•Pixar classics as “A Bug’s Life,” “Toy Story 2” and “Cars” and served as executive producer of all other Pixar films to date. He is currently the chief creative officer of Walt Disney and Pixar Animation Studios and principal creative advisor of Walt Disney Imagineering.
- “Cars 2” is the 12th feature-length animated film from Pixar Animation Studios (its first 11 have earned $6.5 billion at the global box office). Pixar, which has earned 29 Academy Awards® and seven Golden Globes®, celebrates its 25th Anniversary in 2011.
- “Cars” originally released on June 9, 2006, and grossed nearly $462 million worldwide. It was nominated for two Oscars® and one Golden Globe®, winning the first ever Golden Globe for Best Animated Feature Film.
When star racecar Lightning McQueen (voice of Owen Wilson) and the incomparable tow truck Mater (voice of Larry the Cable Guy) head overseas to compete in the first-ever World Grand Prix, Mater gets caught up in an intriguing adventure of his own: international espionage.
The “new” Mingle Media Momma TV #MMMTV show is a live, streaming web TV show featuring 5 unique moms with 5 strong opinions covering fashion, beauty, fitness and nutrition, with personal videos, behind the scenes, special guests and weekly giveaways.
Online media and interactive web TV network, Mingle Media TV, announced today that beginning Wednesday, June 14th 2011 they will be broadcasting the live streaming video web TV talk show entitled “Mingle Media Momma TV” weekly at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST at http://www.minglemediatv.com/minglemediamommatv.html. “Mingle Media Momma TV” will air LIVE while simulcasting on the iPhone, Blackberry, Android, and other smart phones via the free Stickam.com app and archived for on-demand replay through Blip.TV, Boxee, and Roku or as an iTunes podcast.
The new Mingle Media Momma TV Weekly Hour Long LIVE Streaming Show will be hosted by:
* Bailey Vincent Clark of Makeover Momma: Bailey is a homeschooling, work-at-home mother of two girls under the age of 5. She plans on adopting more kids in her future (hopefully) and talks about her child’s special needs, relationships and healthy lifestyle changes with zero filter.
* Linda Rihani of Baby To Be TV: Linda Rihani (successful host of the popular show Baby To Be TV) is infamous for her personal Vlogs and video of reviews of the best in baby products. Proud mother of two little ones (a boy and a girl), she is an experienced 3D/4D Ultra Sound Technician (so trust me, she knows babies!)
* Lara Dipaola of Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom: Founder of Chicken Nuggets of Wisdom and mother of 4 (spanning from teenage to toddler), Lara is not only an experienced writer and parent, but takes on motherhood with humor. She lives by the Marilyn Monroe quote “it is better to be ridiculous than absolutely boring”… and that’s why I love her!
* Jennifer Gerlock of Hip As I Wanna Be: Even though we love to tease her for being a former beauty queen and running marathons (yes, she really is that cool), Jennifer is best known for her insightful website Hip As I Wanna Be. She documents her beauty, heath, business and parenting pursuits (she is the mother of 10 and 12 year old boys!)
* Kristi Bartlett of Creative Kristi: Kristi isn’t just creative because of her amazing crafting abilities and blogging skills, but also because she is a stay-at-home-mom of two (under the age of 3- eek!), and a military wife to boot (she deserves a medal already). Her personal motto is: “When life hands you lemons….. decorate with them!”
“We’re excited that two of our existing shows have teamed up and added three more hosts to bring an hour of lifestyle programming – mommy style to a broader audience each week,” says Stephanie Piche, founder and CEO of Mingle Media TV. “Our audience loved interacting live with Linda and Bailey on their weekly shows and the addition of Jennifer, Lara, and Kristi will round out the topics and reach a larger group of women who want to connect socially while being entertained.”
Watch “Mingle Media Momma TV” weekly at 8:00 PM EST / 5:00 PM PST athttp://www.minglemediatv.com/minglemediamommatv.html, to view the show and chat live with hosts, Linda, Bailey, Jennifer, Lara, Kristi, and the other members in the audience via text and video chat. To find out more about “Mingle Media Momma TV” visit their site athttp://www.makeovermomma.com/makeover-momma-tv/.
Mingle Media TV has successfully used traditional and social media marketing techniques to build and grow awareness for their community online. Many of the MMTVN shows have national sponsors that benefit from both the live web show audience on Mingle Media TV to the creators own community where daily mentions, blog posts and recommendations are authentic and powerful. Mingle Media TV founder, Stephanie Piche, believes it’s important to bring back sponsorships and use the conversation that social networks offer to build awareness and commerce. Piche has over twenty years experience in bringing startups and products to market and has created and managed branded campaigns with great success and has seen first hand how the power of investing in content not ads builds a brand name authentically and exponentially.
About Mingle Media TV
MMTVN is an online media and interactive web TV network that executive produces, curates, and broadcasts 75 weekly web series shows along with entertainment industry event coverage. Our video coverage, web series and live broadcasts are promoted via Twitter, blog posts, Facebook and other popular social networks; in addition to airing live on the iPhone, Blackberry, and Android platforms and syndicated through Blip.TV and over 15 syndication sites including AOL Video, YouTube, Samsung, Vizio, MeeFeedia, Blinkx, Daily Motion, Boxee, Roku and as an iTunes podcast. Our audience reach online is over 250,000 weekly views of our video coverage, web series and live broadcasts and are currently in the top 20,000 websites in the US. MMTVN’s live web TV shows feature lifestyle subject matter experts and social media content providers from celebrities, authors to bloggers including executive producing two shows with Emmy award winners. MMTVN has expanded its curation of web series with a growing number of independently produced shows from science fiction to drama, action to teen soaps now playing on the network. In addition to curating produced webseries, MMTVN is promoting and securing sponsors for INDIE creators. MMTVN also covers Hollywood celebrity and charity events from the red carpet and behind the scenes. MMTVN has covered the Oscars on the Red Carpet along with Golden Globes, IPTVFest, HollyShorts, LA Shorts Fest, AOF Fest, Daytime Emmys, Saturn Awards, Streamy Awards, People’s Choice, NAACP, SAG , plus numerous Web Series Premieres and A-list Celebrity Fundraisers. Mingle Media TV is also sponsoring the Audience Choice Category in the New Media Film Festival for Web Series Creators. For more information, please visit http://www.minglemediatvnetwork.com.