2nd Annual @IAWTV Awards #IAWTVAwards, a set on Flickr.
Mingle Media TV and Red Carpet Report host, Misty Kingma, were on hand as the official media crew for the 2nd Annual IAWTV Awards tonight at the Palazzo, in Las Vegas, interviewing the celebrated guests and celebrities on the red carpet for arrivals and at the winners circle. Mingle Media TV is also a proud sponsor of this year’s International Academy of Web Television (IAWTV) Awards which is part of the Entertainment Matters program at this year’s International CES.
Want Photos and Videos of Our IAWTV Awards Coverage?
Be sure to visit check our Red Carpet Report website for all updates on IAWTV Awards interviews and photos following tonight’s event along with other events covered by Mingle Media TV including photos and interviews here at http://www.redcarpetreporttv.com or on our Flickr channel http://www.flickr.com/photos/minglemediatv/ or on our Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/MingleMediaTVNetwork
The IAWTV Awards is an official web television industry awards show established for content creators, by content creators. Nominees for the 2nd Annual IAWTV Awards were chosen by majority vote of the active voting membership of the IAWTV from over 470 officially submitted web series, live online events, and online channels. For more about IAWTV visit http://www.iawtv.org or http://www.IAWTVAwards.org.
- Best Animated Series – Red vs. Blue
- Best Cinematography – H+ The Digital Series – Brett Pawlak
- Best Comedy Series – Squaresville
- Best Costume Design – The League of S.T.E.A.M. – The League of S.T.E.A.M.
- Best Design (Art Direction/Production) – Continuum – Eric Whitney
- Best Directing (Comedy) – My Gimpy Life – Sean Becker
- Best Directing (Drama) – Anyone But Me – Tina Cesa Ward
- Best Directing (Non-Fiction) – The Flog – Sean Becker
- Best Documentary Series – PRODIGIES
- Best Drama Series – Leap Year
- Best Editing – Continuum – Blake Calhoun
- Best Educational Series – Engineer Your Space
- Best Ensemble Performance – Squaresville
- Best Female Performance (Comedy) – My Gimpy Life – Teal Sherer Teal
- Best Female Performance (Drama) – Blue – Julia Stiles – Blue
- Best Host (Live) – What’s Trending – Shira Lazar
- Best Host (Taped) – Daily Grace – Grace Helbig
- Best Hosted (Live) Series – What’s Trending
- Best Hosted (Taped) Series – Daily Grace
- Best Interactive/Social Media Experience – The Lizzie Bennet Diaries
- Best Live Event – Bill Maher: CrazyStupidPolitics
- Best Makeup/Special Effects – The League of S.T.E.A.M. – The League of S.T.E.A.M.
- Best Male Performance (Comedy) – The Jeff Lewis 5-Minute Comedy Hour – Jeff Lewis
- Best Male Performance (Drama) – The Booth at the End, Season 2 – Xander Berkeley – Leed
- Best News Series – The Philip DeFranco Show
- Best Online Channel – Nerdist Channel
- Best Original Music – Cost of Capital – Rob Gokee
- Best Supplemental Content – Red vs. Blue
- Best Variety Series – Rhett & Link
- Best Visual Effects (Digital) – H+ The Digital Series – Faction Creative and The Sequence Group: VFX Supervisor Ian Kirby; Digital Effects Supervisor Chris van Dyck; VFX Producer Caleb Bouchard
- Best Writing (Comedy) – Squaresville – Matt Enlow
- Best Writing (Drama) – The Booth at the End, Season 2 – Christopher Kubasik
- Best Writing (Non-Fiction) – The Flog – Felicia Day
This year at the 2nd Annual IAWTV Awards, Mingle Media TV Network’s Red Carpet Report (RCR) team covered the red carpet arrivals and winner’s circle. Hosting for the second year for the Red Carpet Report is entertainment journalist and pop culturist, Misty Kingma and producer / videographer JD Piche, who will be assisted by other members of the RCR team to produce the video and photography content for sharing, distribution and licensing.