In this series of blog posts, we’ll be sharing the observations of our Entertainment Reporter, Kristyn Burtt, with you between now and the Oscars. We’ll be covering the Oscars from set up to day of at the Kodak Theatre and will be on the red carpet talking to celebrities on the day of the event as well.
Today, we’re looking at best costume design and makeup nominees that are up for the Oscar – one important aspect of creating the illusion of the silver screen magic – period costume design. Let us know your thoughts by posting here on our blog.
- “Anonymous” Lisy Christl
- “The Artist” Mark Bridges
- “Hugo” Sandy Powell
- “Jane Eyre” Michael O’Connor
- “W.E.” Arianne Phillips
- “Albert Nobbs” Martial Corneville, Lynn Johnston and Matthew W. Mungle
- “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2″ Edouard F. Henriques, Gregory Funk and Yolanda Toussieng
- “The Iron Lady” Mark Coulier and J. Roy Helland
Let’s see what else Kristyn has to say:
Don’t worry, we will be back with more Behind the Scenes coverage on the road to the Oscars with our Behind the Red Carpet coverage featuring Kristyn Burtt.
FOLLOW THE ACADEMY
For more of Mingle Media TV’s Oscar coverage and other Red Carpet events visit our website and follow us on Twitter and Facebook here:
Follow Kristyn Burtt Here