Online media and interactive web TV network company, Mingle Media TV Network (MMTVN) announced that CEO and Executive Producer, Stephanie Piche, will be speaking at the upcoming LAWEBFEST held on April 6-8, 2012 at The Radisson Hotel, in Los Angeles, California.
Los Angeles Web Festival (LAWEBFEST) was created in 2010 by veteran Emmy-winning tv producer and NAACP Award-winning playwright Michael Ajakwe, Jr. LAWEBFEST is America’s first all-web series festival honoring independent filmmakers and celebrating web shows while bringing creators, producers, directors, actors and technicians together under one roof, in community, to network and exchange information with workshops and panels. This is the third year for the festival and they received an overwhelming 300 submissions this year and have moved the festival to the Radisson for better screening facilities and to accommodate the large crowds attending. In 2011, LAWEBFEST also partnered with Marseille Webfest, Europe’s first all-web series festival making them a powerhouse in web series world. Find out more www.LAWEBFEST.com or www.Facebook.com/LAWEBFEST.
Ms. Piche will be a panelist on Friday night and will be a moderator on Sunday afternoon.
Friday 8:15pm: PANEL – THE GLOBAL INFLUENCE OF THE WEB SERIES (SAN JOSE ROOM/2ND FLOOR)
- Jean Michel Albert, founder, president – Marseille Webfest (Marseille, France)
- Frederic Josue, Director of Marketing – Havas Media (France)
- Stephane Rizzo, producer, cultural minister – Office of The Mayor (Marseille, France)
- Rich Mbariket, founder, publisher – Web Series Network & Magazine (Los Angeles, California)
- Stephanie Piche, founder, owner – Mingle Media Network TV (Los Angeles, California)
- Steiner Ellingsen, journalist, producer – “The Inland Sea” (Norway)
- Torin Stefanson, Teri Armitage, creators-producers, “My Lupine Life” (Canada)
- Nelson Leis, producer, star “The Jim” (Canada)
Moderator: Katie Fong-Yoneda, Studio Executive/Author, “The Script Selling Game, Vols. I & II
Sunday 12:00pm: PANEL – HOW WE MADE OUR NON-FICTION WEB SERIES WORK FOR US (SAN JOSE/2ND FL)
- Nathan Fluellen, creator-host, “World Wide Nate” (Chicago, Illinois)
- Michelle Locadoux, creator-producer-Host, “20 Dollar New York” (New York, New York)
- Mary Bell Austin, creator-Host, “Bite-Size Green” (Redwood City, California)
- Amber Price, creator-producer-host, “Let’s Talk About Sex” (Studio City, California)
- Joy Jones & Bonita Bolden, creators-producers, “Meat the Vegans” (Washington D.C.)
- Matt & Aimee Chapman, creators-producers, “Growing Up Guide Pup” (San Francisco, California)
Moderator: Stephanie Piche, CEO Mingle Media TV
The Complete Workshop and Panel List for LAWEBFEST 2012 can be found here on Facebook
About Mingle Media TV Network
MMTVN is an online media and interactive web TV network that executive produces, curates, and broadcasts 100 weekly web series shows along with entertainment industry event coverage. Our video coverage, web series and live broadcasts are promoted via Twitter, blog posts, Facebook and other popular social networks; in addition to airing live on the iPhone, Blackberry, and Android platforms and syndicated through Blip.TV and over 15 syndication sites including AOL Video, YouTube, Samsung, Vizio, MeeFeedia, Blinkx, Daily Motion, Boxee, Roku and as an iTunes podcast. Our audience reach online is over 250,000 weekly views of our video coverage, web series and live broadcasts and are currently in the top 20,000 websites in the US. MMTVN’s live web TV shows feature lifestyle subject matter experts and social media content providers from celebrities, authors to bloggers including executive producing two shows with Emmy award winners. MMTVN has expanded its curation of web series with a growing number of independently produced shows from science fiction to drama, action to teen soaps now playing on the network. In addition to curating produced webseries, MMTVN is promoting and securing sponsors for INDIE creators. MMTVN also covers Hollywood celebrity and charity events from the red carpet and behind the scenes. MMTVN has covered the Oscars on the Red Carpet along with Golden Globes, IPTVFest, HollyShorts, LA Shorts Fest, AOF Fest, Daytime Emmys, Saturn Awards, Streamy Awards, People’s Choice, NAACP, SAG , plus numerous Web Series Premieres and A-list Celebrity Fundraisers. Mingle Media TV is also sponsoring the Audience Choice Category in the New Media Film Festival for Web Series Creators. For more information, please visit http://www.minglemediatvnetwork.com.