GBK 2012 MTV Movie Awards Celebrity Gift Lounge , a set on Flickr.
Mingle Media TV and Red Carpet Report hosts, Kristyn Burtt and Misty Kingma, were invited to come out and cover GBK’s 2012 MTV Movie Awards Celebrity Luxury Gift Lounge at the L’Ermitage Hotel in Beverly Hills. This year’s charity beneficiary is (RED)™ – a non-profit organization created by Bono and Bobby Shriver to unite iconic companies and consumer power in the fight against AIDS in Africa. Since its inception in March 2006, sales from (RED) products and events have generated over $190 million for the Global Fund to invest in African AIDS programs.
Here is our complete playlist of videos on YouTube – or watch some of them here:
Guests will receive items from:
- Cubify is an interactive 3D printing experience where everyday products like designer shoes, iphone cases, gadgets, and jewelry come to life as pieces are printed on Cube 3D printers.
- RevitaLash ADVANCED -with RevitaLash® Advanced eyelash conditioner you’ll be seeing beautiful, youthful looking lashes in record time. Eyelash conditioner that lengthens and thickens eyelashes, Hair by RevitaLash and RevitaLash Mascara and Perfect Primer;
- Keratin Complex – showcasing their at-home product line including a full-range of Keratin-infused styling products and tools that increase shine, minimize styling time and reduce frizz;
- imPRESS Press on Manicure by Broadway Nails – the revolutionary way to apply polish;
- MGA Entertainment, a consumer entertainment products company, showcasing their Bratz True Hope bald dolls and gifting their line of Bratzillas dolls;
- hand-crafted, unique, elegant leather cuffs by Ruby Roxanne Designs;
- Sprout Watches / Armitron Watches – Sprout eco-friendly watches made from sustainable materials as well as Armitron mens and ladies sport and classic styles;
- Jada Toys, Inc. gifting their Cutie Pops – trendy fashion dolls that come with special “style pops” that allow you to decorate them from head to toe creating the ultimate fashion looks;
- Emys Clothing; Cartography – gifting one of a kind, found-object design necklaces composed entirely of antique charms gathered from flea markets, vintage shops and estate sales the world over; scarves byRobdechi;
- Halfbreed Clothing Co., a lifestyle brand for people of Multi-Ethnic backgrounds and supporters of interracial relationships, will be gifting Tees, Tanks and Sweatshirts;
- shoes from Plomo, an edgy and young contemporary shoe brand that screams femininity with a little sexy and a lot rock and roll;
- a collection of jewelry, stationery, candles, fine art photography, spa and bath products from The Artisan Group;
- Negris LeBrum, a distinctive line of ready to wear women’s apparel and accessories that fuses fashion and technology by branding themselves with Black Street Technology Corp touch screen watch phone “I SPY”;
- and delicious dips and spreads from America’s top-selling hummus, Sabra.
- Toy State will feature an exclusive sneak peak of the new 007™ line of licensed toy replicas of the infamous Bond Cars and product samples of Toy States DUB Garage Toys and Road Rippers toy vehicle product lines;
- Lotus Premium Denim will be showcasing their signature slim straight denim collection, made for women; Kent Denim will be gifting their men premium indigo cone and japanese kuroki denim jeans.
- Caribbean Living Magazine will be gifting celebrities 5 all inclusive nights at the new Hard Rock resort in Puerto Vallarta
- Food Provided by The Taco Man. Asombroso Tequila will be serving up their famous AsomCaddy Margaritas.
GBK, formerly GBK Productions, is a luxury lifestyle gifting and special events company, specializing in entertainment marketing integration. Formed in 2000 by Gavin Keilly, the company’s Founder and CEO, GBK consists of five divisions: GBK Celebrity Gifting, GBK Special Events, GBK Weddings, GBK Charitable Consulting and GBK Marketing/Public Relations. Widely known in the entertainment industry for bringing that little extra something into the Gifting Lounge environment, GBK offers its clients a full range of marketing services. For more information on Gavin B. Keilly (CEO), Carla Domen (VP) or GBK, please go to: http://www.gbkproductions.com