In this series of blog posts, we’ll be sharing the observations of our Entertainment Reporter, Kristyn Burtt, with you between now and the Oscars. We’ll be covering the Oscars from set up to day of at the Kodak Theatre and will be on the red carpet talking to celebrities on the day of the event as well.
Today, we’re looking at Best Song and Best Original Score that are up for the Oscar – and the controversy that is being talked about this year as it relates to each category and or film. Let us know your thoughts by posting here on our blog.
Music (Original Score)
- “The Adventures of Tintin” John Williams
- “The Artist” Ludovic Bource
- “Hugo” Howard Shore
- “Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy” Alberto Iglesias
- “War Horse” John Williams
Music (Original Song)
- “Man or Muppet” from “The Muppets” Music and Lyric by Bret McKenzie
- “Real in Rio” from “Rio” Music by Sergio Mendes and Carlinhos Brown Lyric by Siedah Garrett
Why only two nominees? Kristyn will explain.
Let’s see what else Kristyn has to say:
Don’t worry, we will be back with more Behind the Scenes coverage on the road to the Oscars with our Behind the Red Carpet coverage featuring Kristyn Burtt.
FOLLOW THE ACADEMY
For more of Mingle Media TV’s Oscar coverage and other Red Carpet events visit our website and follow us on Twitter and Facebook here:
Follow Kristyn Burtt Here