A vampire movie that you won’t want to miss… Fright Night from Dreamworks Pictures
Charlie Brewster (Anton Yelchin) is a high school senior who’s on top of the world—that is until Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door and Charlie discovers that he is a vampire preying on the neighborhood.
Senior Charlie Brewster (Anton Yelchin) finally has it all—he’s running with the popular crowd and dating the hottest girl in high school. In fact, he’s so cool he’s even dissing his best friend Ed (Christopher Mintz-Plasse).
Trouble arrives when an intriguing stranger Jerry (Colin Farrell) moves in next door. He seems like a great guy at first, but there’s something not quite right—and everyone, including Charlie’s mom (Toni Collette), doesn’t notice.
After witnessing some very unusual activity, Charlie comes to an unmistakable conclusion: Jerry is a vampire preying on his neighborhood.
Unable to convince anyone that he’s telling the truth, Charlie has to find a way to get rid of the monster himself in this Craig Gillespie-helmed revamp of the comedy-horror classic.
- Cast: Anton Yelchin, Colin Farrell, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, David Tennant, Imogen Poots and Toni Collette
- Director: Craig Gillespie - Producers: Michael De Luca, Alison Rosenzweig
- Executive Producers: Ray Angelic, Josh Bratman, Michael Gaeta, Lloyd Ivan Miller
- Screenplay by: Marti Noxon - Story by: Tom Holland / Based on the film “Fright Night” written by Tom Holland
Follow Fright Night - coming to a theatre near you on August 19th 2011
- Website and Mobile site: www.welcometofrightnight.com
- Like Fright Night on Facebook: facebook.com/frightnightmovie
- Follow Fright Night on Twitter: twitter.com/FrightNight2011